Arivu: meaning awareness, is a cultural and
educational movement started in 2008 with following ideas
- Rediscovering the joy of learning and value of culture
- Holistic learning with environment as the focal point.
- Activity based learning with scientifically proven methods.
- Community Revival: Providing a platform to enthuse community culture and collaborative spirit in a child friendly environment.
- Right Balance: Exposure to contemporary world while being rooted in traditional values and culture.
- Learning for all: To facilitate community learning and continuous learning for all in the society including parents, teachers and public.